Korean-American, CEO/founder of two record labels (AOMG, H1GHR Music), RocNation signed, YouTube documentary featured, b-boy, Seattle native, multi-platinum, hip-hop and R&B artist Jay Park comes to Auckland as part of his “SEXY 4EVA” World Tour.
VIP (P1) – NZ$259
Early Entry (P2) – NZ$129
GA (P3)– NZ$99
*does not include Levy and fees
🎟️VIP (P1) includes:
– VIP photo with Jay Park in groups of 6
– Exclusive concert lanyard
– Earliest Entry into venue (before P2 Early Entry & P3 GA)
🎟️Early Entry (P2) includes:
– Early Entry (before GA)
🎟️GA (P3) Standing includes:
– General Entry
5:30pm P1 VIP Doors Open
6:30pm P2 Early Entry Doors open
7:00pm P3 General Admission Doors Open
8:00pm Show Time
10:00pm Show End
🔹 Special Rules & Restriction of the Show:
– No pro/flash photography, selfie sticks or anything else that interferes with fellow fans’ concert experience.
– Large bags/coats may need to be checked. Please check with venue.
🔹 P1 VIP Ticket Considerations:
– Lanyard pick-up begins at 3:30pm
– Must be in line by 5:20pm in groups of 6
– If you are not in line with a group of 6, concert staff will put you into a group when entering venue
– Late entry into the photo session will be at the discretion of concert staff
– Phones, cameras, and autographs are strictly prohibited during photo session.
– VIP photos will be uploaded on www.facebook.com/heykohai
🔹 P2 Early Entry Ticket Considerations:
– The P1 Early Entry ticket allows you to enter the venue before the P3 GA ticket holders.
– Please look for signs to ensure you are standing the correct line, and be ready to enter the venue by 6:15pm.